To install the Mini on your network:
- Plug in the power cord and wait for the first LED light on the Mini to be solid.
- Connect the LAN port of the Mini to any of your existing network's LAN ports.
- Wait for the middle LED light on the Mini to start flashing
- If the middle light is solid, hold down the reset button for 20 seconds.
- From any device on the same network, use a web browser to visit activate.routerlimits.com.
- If activation fails on a device, try the activation process from another computer, phone, tablet, etc.
NOTE: The WAN port, USB port, and switch on the Mini are not currently used. Holding the reset button will hard reset the Mini. If the Mini is reset it will need to be re-paired to your account.
RELATED: LED Lights on the Mini
If you reached this page when trying to activate, and you've followed the above steps, CLICK HERE to try activating again.
Keywords: RL-Mini, mini, setup mini, initial install, setting up the mini, installing the mini, activating the mini, activate the mini, set up the mini, set up mini, installing the mini, mini setup, mini install