my.routerlimits.com allows you to quickly identify devices on your network. If your device doesn't support this method you can use the MAC address as an alternative. You must be on the same network as your Router Limits hardware.
Here are the steps to identify your device:
- Visit my.routerlimits.com
- Click "Rename or Change Group"
- Enter your primary credentials
- Select "Device Name" to rename
- Select one of your groups
- Click "Save"
Refresh your groups page and you will now see the updated information.
This method is not supported by the RL-100, 150 and 160