The red light should only flash if the Ethernet cable is not connected, there is no internet connection or if the Mini fails to communicate with Router Limits. Make sure your internet is working then try these steps.
Check Ethernet cable:
- Make sure the cable is plugged in firmly on both ends.
- Unplug both ends and plug them back in.
- Try a different Ethernet cable.
In some cases, we have found these steps to resolve the red light error on the mini.
- Power off the Mini.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from the Mini and your router.
- Power on the Mini and wait for the red light.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your Router, then the Mini (the light can take a moment to change).