If your ReadyNet router shipped pre-enabled, you can use the automated activation system. In the event yours is not enabled, you'll need to enable Router Limits from the UI.
- Connect the router to the internet.
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) go to 192.168.11.1 (type where you normally put routerlimits.com)
- Login to the router (username and password are on the bottom of the router)
- Click the "Security" tab
- Click the "Router Limits" tab
- Choose “Enabled” in the drop-down
- Click “Save” & “Reboot”
- At this point, you can activate your router
(DO NOT USE THE ACTIVATE BUTTON NEXT TO THE PAIRING CODE)